Bitter Sicily at Etna herbs, 50 cl
It is obtained from the infusion of herbs and roots collected to the pitches of Etna and carefully selected and worked according to an ancient family recipe preserved inaltered over time.
Thanks to the artisan procedure with which it is produced, this pleasant bitter preserves intact the aromatic and highly digestive properties of its ingredients.
It is excellent both smooth and with ice; With a splash of Seltz turns into a classic aperitif.
Capacity: 500 ml
- Silver Medal - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - 2013
- Silver Medal - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - 2011
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition - 2011
- Silver medal - internationaler spirituosen wettbewerb - 2010
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition - 2005
- Gold Medal - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - 2004