Cola cutlery decorated by hand, Kalat Ceramiche, H 20
- Cola cutlery signed Kalat Ceramiche with certificate of authenticity
- Made and hand decorated by master artisans of Caltagirone
- Each ceramic kalat artisan product, being handmade, is unique
- Height 20 centimeters
- Additional colors and sizes are available, realization time for products not ready for delivery: 30 days
- Ideal for the Horeca channel
- Minimum order quantity 10 pieces
How the ceramic Kalat products are made
The ceramic Kalat products are made exclusively by hand, according to a process that is handed down to Caltagirone for centuries, giving rise to a unique product of its kind.
- The clay is forged and molded by hand, giving life to the different figures characteristic of Calatin ceramics;
- The object is then baked for the first cooking at a temperature of 970 degrees;
- At this stage the object is enamelled and decorated by hand by master craftsmen;
- The object is therefore subjected to a second cooking at a temperature of about 930 degrees that determine the process of ceramization and vitrification of the product;
- In the last phase the product can possibly be embellished with precious metals (gold or platinum) and lusters to which the third and last cooking follows.
Being an artisanal product, colors and decoration can vary slightly from the photo.
The product is accompanied by Certificate of authenticity Kalat ceramics.
For more information contact our Customer Service