It is obtained from the infusion of herbs and roots harvested to the Etna falde and carefully selected and worked according to an ancient preserved family recipe unaffected over time.
Amaro of Sicily,
Thanks to the artisanal proceedings with which it is produced, this pleasant amaro preserves intact the aromatic and highly digestive properties of its ingredients.
It's great both smooth and with ice ; with a sprinkle of Seltz it turns into a classy aperitif.
Alcoholic gradation : 32°
Capacity : 500 ml
- Medal of Silver-Concours Mondial de Bruxelles-2013
- Medal of Silver-Concours Mondial de Bruxelles-2011
- Silver medal-International Wine & Spirit Competition-2011
- Medal of silver-internationaler spirituosen wettbewerb-2010
- Silver medal-International Wine & Spirit Competition-2005
- Medal of Oro-Concours Mondial de Bruxelles-2004