The baskets Christmas with Sicilian typical products are the perfect idea I present Christmas.
In occasion of this S. Natale presented or it presents with your my dear friends a selection of better Sicilian typical products, from the homemade panettone to the esteemed wine of label and then still pounded the Sicilian one, jams, liqueurs, extra oil - vergine, sheep and such other goodnesses.
We propose 3 Christmas baskets to you made up Food in Sicily and disposable on Amazon with delivery in 2-3 working days.
1. Christmas basket “Taormina” with 7 Sicilian typical products
Content of the Manufacture Taormina:
- The Christmas basket in wickers “Taormina” is rich in 7 tasty Sicilian typical products:
- Homemade panettone “Fiasconaro” 500 gr, to slow rising, with the sweetest chocolate drops. It is elegantly wrapped to hand;
- Appreciated Wine “Black Signs”, IGT Sicily, cellar Feud Ramaddini, Marzamemi (SR), present time in the yearbook of the best Italian wines 2012
- Biscuits to the almond stock you, 250g; 4) homemade Dough of Sicilian ancient wheat, quality Russello, trafilata to the bronze and to slow essicazione, 500 gr;
- I plug of ceramics of Caltagirone, realised and painted to hand, artisan masters calatini;
- I pound to the Sicilian one in extra oil vergine of olive, 189 gr with basil, Sicilian Pecorino cheese, minced dry tomatoes, pine-kernels, garlic, juice of lemon
- Jam of Strawberries of Maletto with orange blossom honey, 240 gr: A typical fruit of the Etnean territory, the reinterpretazione of an everlasting classic one. Sweet and fragrant, it is suitable for the most traditional uses, so as for those more innovative. It gives better than after having been been lightly heated. The perfect on bread and butter, with over a dust of granella of pistachios.
I present our Christmas basket in wickers it is realised with care, closed by a sheet in plasti ca shining through, a "Native" star is applied then.
2. Christmas basket “Blackcap” with 10 Sicilian typical products
Content of the Manufacture Blackcap (10 Sicilian typical products):
- Renowned Homemade panettone Fiasconaro with fresh candied of orange and uvetta aromatized to the muscatel wine and Marsala, 750 gr;
- Appreciated Wine “Black Signs”, IGT Sicily, cellar Feud Ramaddini, Marzamemi (SR), present time in the yearbook of the best Italian wines 2012;
- Biscuits to the almond stock you, 250g;
- Homemade dough of Sicilian ancient wheat, quality Russello, trafilata to the bronze and to slow essicazione, 500 gr;
- Bar of Chocolate of Moderate one, homemade product, 100 gr (several tastes);
- Homemade liqueur cremoso to the Chocolate, 10 cl;
- Sicilian Torrone homemade, to the melting or white chocolate, 120 gr;
- Juice already ready, without preservatives from there artificial aromas, preparation according to Sicilian traditional prescriptions, 260 gr (several prescriptions);
- Extra jam of Sicilian black mulberries with orange blossom honey, 350 gr;
- Little ball of Christmas 4 cm. in artistic ceramics of Caltagirone, decorated to hand (the colour and the decoration will be able to vary compared to the photo);
- Envelope of Sicilian aromatic grass of biological agriculture.
3. Christmas basket “Borboni” with 9 Sicilian typical products
Content of the Manufacture Borboni:
- Homemade panettone “Fiasconaro” 750 gr, to slow rising, with fresh candied of orange and uvetta aromatized to the Marsala and Muscatel wine. It is elegantly wrapped to hand;
- Wine To the Hamen, Passito of Well-known DOC, cellar Feuro Ramaddini, Marzamemi (SR), great golden medal to the International Competition Mundus Vini 2013;
- Bar of Chocolate of Moderate one, several tastes, 100 gr;
- Scorzette orange (peels) and chocolate, 200gr;
- Dough of Almond, to the almond stock soft Sicilian typical Biscuits to you, 250 gr
- Sicilian green olives fills of dry tomatoes, 260 gr, the perfect contour or appetiser;
- Jam of Sicilian oranges, 70 % yields, without preservatives, 370 gr;
- Sicilian asparagus in olive oil, 314 ml;
- Sicilian homemade Torrone, 120 gr, white or to the chocolate, with almonds and honey of Sicily, produced by ancient torronificio.